Friday, June 11, 2010

Thunderstorms moving in tonight


We are going to have storms off and on all weekend unfortunately, that is what the weatherman has forecasted anyway. I bought a couple holly bushes to put in my garden and I also want to transplant some hostas I have that have grown very large and are now ready to be separated and moved. I began my new rock garden only two weeks ago. A neighbor brought down a huge tractor and we moved some big granite boulders out of my back pasture and arranged them by the house to make a setting for my new rock garden. I put in a variegated boxwood this evening and moved some dark fertile soil from near the sheep pens to put down in the holes of the new shrubs and for the hostas.

1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Mineral Supplements for Sheep



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook