Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Shrove Birthday Party.



Today was my 51st birthday so just for kicks I went to the Shrove Tuesday Pancake dinner at the local Methodist Church and had some pancakes, sausage and apple sauce. It was really fun I invited 9 of my good friends, my husband and my Mother to join me at 5:30. We sort of hijacked the pancake supper and made it into a birthday party. No one there seemed to mind at all. It was a lovely sunny day here but cold. We have about 7 inches of snow is all but the nights have been quite cold. It felt great to get out of the house I have cabin fever I think from such a long hard winter. I stayed for the communion service afterwards which was very lovely.

2 comments:

FjordWoman said...

Happy Birthday, Gimmer! Glad to hear you all had a great time!

Gimmer said...

Thanks FjordWomen, I hope winter is over soon! My horse is sick of it and so am I!



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook