Friday, June 27, 2008

About The Rams Horn Studio


Our main website is ramshornstudio.com but from that main page you can go to our jewelry related to sheep and textiles by clicking on the link and from there you go to http://www.ramshornstudio.com/retail/

If you want to read about our sheep, Scottish Blackface sheep, cast iron cooking, early lighting, tobacco, or sheep songs those subjects are on the main site.  It's so huge I now call it The Rams Horn Super Site.  From the main index page you can see its a bit rambling to say the least.  I gave up watching TV a few years back and now pretty much just build webpages and blog for fun when I am not working. I love researching things and forming my thoughts by blogging and making websites.  OK I know its a bit weird but what can I say?

No comments:



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook