Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To Believe or Not to Believe, that is the Question.....

I was just talking to a young friend who is a Christian but thinks religion is not really very important. What I wrote to her is this:
I think believing in God matters because I think it reflects on your outlook. It's funny I can talk to someone for only a short time and usually the ones who do not believe in a God are very miserable folks who seem to think mankind is the highest power. They see the shortcomings of mankind and that makes them bitter. People who look to God seem brighter and more optimistic. That is just what I have noticed over the years. Those of us who believe have a sort of trust the world is running under adult supervision. Those who don't see a world spinning out of control.

No comments:



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook