Thursday, October 8, 2009

7th October 2009 “I Dreamed a Dream” Tracklisting Revealed!


“I Dreamed a Dream”

By
Susan Boyle

Released: Monday 23rd November 2009 UK
Tuesday 24th November 2009 USA

Inspirational and breathtaking, “I Dreamed a Dream” is the highly anticipated album from a global phenomenon whose dream has become reality.

Tracklist

1. Wild Horses
2. I Dreamed A Dream
3. Cry Me A River
4. How Great Thou Art
5. You’ll See
6. Daydream Believer
7. Up To The Mountain
8. Amazing Grace
9. Who I Was Born To Be
10. Proud
11. The End of The World
12. Silent Night

She captured the hearts of millions and became a worldwide YouTube phenomenon with over 300 million hits. An inspiration for those who have a dream, the talented Susan Boyle presents her stunning debut album.

Susan surprised the world with her powerful, heart stopping voice when she walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage. Now with a beautiful and diverse album she will, once again, defy preconceptions.

I Dreamed a Dream, the album, crafted by world acclaimed producer Steve Mac, demonstrates Susan Boyle’s extensive musical ability. Featuring her signature songs, ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ & ‘Cry me a River’ the album also includes a haunting rendition of Rolling Stones “Wild Horses”, Madonna’s ‘You’ll See, The Monkees ‘Daydream Believer’ and “Who I Was Born To Be” an original recording written specially for Susan.

Susan enthused; “It was my greatest ambition to release an album and I have finally achieved it. This amazing journey has helped me find my own identity and fulfill my wish. There is happiness out there for everyone who dares to dream.”

No comments:



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook