Monday, April 14, 2008

The Iraq War

I was reading tonight about the dang Iraq War on the CBS site and It just twists my gut. I was so against this war and as it grinds on we all realize the US can't pull out without dire consequences nor can we continue at the current troop strength. I fear George Bush has set the middle east back 100 years and destabilized the entire region. I fear for Pakistan and Turkey as they are suffering greatly for standing with the US on this illegal war. The piece I was reading was by good old Bob Schaeffer. He was talking about how there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/13/ftn/main4011643.shtml

What came to mind was the poem Charge of the Light Brigade by Alfred Lord Tennyson after reading this article tonight.

No comments:



The Rams Horn

The Rams Horn on Facebook